Synonyms for accurateness
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : ak-yer-it|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈæk yər ɪt|
Définition of accuratenessOrigin :
- 1610s, "done with care," from Latin accuratus "prepared with care, exact, elaborate," past participle of accurare "take care of," from ad- "to" (see ad-) + curare "take care of" (see cure). The notion of doing something carefully led to that of being exact (1650s). Related: Accurately; accurateness.
- noun accuracy
- Accurateness should be sought after in carrying the costumes out.
- Extract from : « Social Life » by Maud C. Cooke
- The attempt that pious Commenius hath made in his small manual hath much that is of worth; but far short of accurateness.
- Extract from : « A Christian Directory » by Baxter Richard
Words or expressions associated with your search
- accurate knowledge
- be inaccurate
- in accuracies
- in accuracy
- in accurate
- in accurately
- un accustomed
Most wanted synonyms
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019