Synonyms for accumulated
|Grammar : Verb|
|Spell : uh-kyoo-myuh-leyt|
|Phonetic Transcription : əˈkyu myəˌleɪt|
Top 10 synonyms for accumulated Other synonyms for the word accumulated
- bring together
- clean up
- draw together
- heap together
- load up
- make a bundle
- make a killing
- pile up
- rack up
- roll up
- round up
- scare up
- stack up
- store up
Définition of accumulatedOrigin :
- past participle adjective from accumulate (v.). It drove out accumulate (adj.) in this sense (except in poetic use) by c.1700.
- verb gather or amass something
- Silence was painful to me, and reply only accumulated difficulty and vexation.
- Extract from : « Blackwood's Edinburgh Magazine, No. 327 » by Various
- But the accumulated weight of generations of broken law is on our heads.
- Extract from : « Hetty's Strange History » by Anonymous
- I had accumulated a farflung line of drinking men as friends.
- Extract from : « The Old Game » by Samuel G. Blythe
- There was the accumulated bitterness of months in his voice.
- Extract from : « A Breath of Prairie and other stories » by Will Lillibridge
- Had they not yet finished paying their accumulated debt to misfortune?
- Extract from : « Fruitfulness » by Emile Zola
- Days passed and grew to weeks, and these accumulated into months.
- Extract from : « The Strolling Saint » by Raphael Sabatini
- He has accumulated a mass of facts which will astonish the House next session.'
- Extract from : « One Of Them » by Charles James Lever
- From this source a large amount of wealth has been accumulated.
- Extract from : « The Hawaiian Islands » by The Department of Foreign Affairs
- Knowledge may be accumulated; piled up like a mountain of possessions.
- Extract from : « Sex=The Unknown Quantity » by Ali Nomad
- It is the multiplied, accumulated opinion of all the people.
- Extract from : « Masterpieces of Negro Eloquence » by Various
Antonyms for accumulated
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019