Synonyms for accumulator
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : uh-kyoo-myuh-ley-ter|
|Phonetic Transcription : əˈkyu myəˌleɪ tər|
Top 10 synonyms for accumulator Other synonyms for the word accumulator
Définition of accumulator
- As in collector : noun one who collects specimens
- As in storage battery : noun electric voltaic battery
- As in packrat : noun hoarder
- As in pack rat : noun someone that hoards objects
- He unsnapped his accumulator and crossed to the power generator.
- Extract from : « The Players » by Everett B. Cole
- He simply drained his accumulator stacks and threw it all into our face.
- Extract from : « Empire » by Clifford Donald Simak
- An accumulator must be "formed" before it can do its normal amount of work.
- Extract from : « Natural Philosophy » by Wilhelm Ostwald
- He was not merely an accumulator of knowledge as it had been prepared by some one else.
- Extract from : « Dickens As an Educator » by James L. (James Laughlin) Hughes
- For this reason the storage battery was called an "accumulator."
- Extract from : « The Story of Great Inventions » by Elmer Ellsworth Burns
- But as a substitute for such tanks or reservoirs he invented the Accumulator.
- Extract from : « Inventions in the Century » by William Henry Doolittle
- The plant is the producer of food and accumulator of solar energy or force.
- Extract from : « The Elements of Botany » by Asa Gray
- Yes, all these wonders have been wrought by the accumulator and the transformer.
- Extract from : « In the Year 2889 » by Jules Verne and Michel Verne
- I have been a better dispenser than accumulator, like others of our name.
- Extract from : « The Desert and The Sown » by Mary Hallock Foote
- "Why, it is charging the accumulator of the lift," replied Mlle. Cadet.
- Extract from : « Csar or Nothing » by Po Baroja Baroja
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019