Synonyms for adulterator
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : verb uh-duhl-tuh-reyt; adjective uh-duhl-ter-it, -tuh-reyt|
|Phonetic Transcription : verb əˈdʌl təˌreɪt; adjective əˈdʌl tər ɪt, -təˌreɪt|
Définition of adulteratorOrigin :
- 1530s, back-formation from adulteration, or else from Latin adulteratus, past participle of adulterare "to falsify, corrupt," also "to commit adultery." Earlier verb was adulter (late 14c.). Related: Adulterated; adulterating.
- noun contaminant
- Some knowledge of chemistry figures in the mental outfit of every dynamiter and adulterator of foods.
- Extract from : « The Unpopular Review Vol. I » by Various
- Fish oil being of about, if not quite, the same specific gravity as pure linseed oil, the adulterator can beat the hydrometer.
- Extract from : « Practical Carriage and Wagon Painting » by Mayton Clarence Hillick
Words or expressions associated with your search
- adult contemporary
- adult education
- adult material
- adult movie
- adult movies
- fradulent artifice
- un adulterated
- young adult
Most wanted synonyms
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019