Synonyms for adulterine
|Grammar : Adj|
|Spell : uh-duhl-tuh-reen, -tuh-rahyn|
|Phonetic Transcription : əˈdʌl təˌrin, -təˌraɪn|
Top 10 synonyms for adulterine Other synonyms for the word adulterine
Définition of adulterine
- As in unfaithful : adj disloyal, adulterous
- Under the treaty of Wallingford one thousand one hundred and fifteen adulterine castles were to be razed.
- Extract from : « Selections from Early Middle English 1130-1250: Part II: Notes » by Various
- He sent Stephen's mercenaries over the sea and (p. 140) completed the destruction of the 'adulterine castles.'
- Extract from : « A Student's History of England, v. 1 (of 3) » by Samuel R. Gardiner.
- Abrogation of every law establishing the civil inferiority of women and natural or adulterine children.
- Extract from : « Socialism and Democracy in Europe » by Samuel P. Orth
- No attempt, however, seems to have been made forcibly to dissolve the adulterine gilds.
- Extract from : « Education in England in the Middle Ages » by Albert William Parry
Antonyms for adulterine
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019