Synonyms for additionally
|Grammar : Adv|
|Spell : uh-dish-uh-nl|
|Phonetic Transcription : əˈdɪʃ ə nl|
Définition of additionallyOrigin :
- 1640s, from addition + -al (1). Related: Additionally.
- adv furthermore
- Something had made her keenly and additionally sensitive just now.
- Extract from : « Little Dorrit » by Charles Dickens
- Additionally, in some neighbourly flat, a phonograph performed.
- Extract from : « The Paliser case » by Edgar Saltus
- As I could read several languages, I was additionally useful at times.
- Extract from : « Memoirs » by Charles Godfrey Leland
- At Dunkirk, he is additionally taught how to get rid of them.
- Extract from : « The Origins of Contemporary France, Volume 2 (of 6) » by Hippolyte A. Taine
- She might have added, 'And I am additionally interested just now because my uncle has forbidden me to be.'
- Extract from : « A Laodicean » by Thomas Hardy
- It has, I trust, additionally appeared that both were essentially Indian.
- Extract from : « The Round Towers of Ireland » by Henry O'Brien
- Additionally, clouds and all but the most severe storms are transparent to radar.
- Extract from : « Deserts » by A. S. Walker
- He seemed to regard the circumference of the deceased as additionally ominous.
- Extract from : « The Man Who Was Good » by Leonard Merrick
- When the teeth are all dry they must be additionally secured to the rim by nails.
- Extract from : « Modern Machine-Shop Practice, Volumes I and II » by Joshua Rose
- In the apartments of the sick it is additionally charged with a very large quantity of organic matter.
- Extract from : « Cooley's Cyclopdia of Practical Receipts and Collateral Information in the Arts, Manufactures, Professions, and Trades..., Sixth Edition, Volume I » by Arnold Cooley
Words or expressions associated with your search
- adding machine
- adding on
- adding ones name to
- adding to
- adding tos
- adding up
- additional benefit
- additional charge
- additional compensation
- additional materiel
- alcohol addiction
- alcoholic addiction
- drug addict
- in addition
- in addition to
- madding for
- narcotics addict
- significant addition
Most wanted synonyms
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019