Synonyms for additional
|Grammar : Adj|
|Spell : uh-dish-uh-nl|
|Phonetic Transcription : əˈdɪʃ ə nl|
Top 10 synonyms for additional Other synonyms for the word additional
Définition of additionalOrigin :
- 1640s, from addition + -al (1). Related: Additionally.
- adj extra, supplementary
- Additional legislation of this kind was passed by the outgoing Congress.
- Extract from : « United States Presidents' Inaugural Speeches » by Various
- Which is an additional inducement to pack him off to school.
- Extract from : « A Treatise on Parents and Children » by George Bernard Shaw
- Lauzanne's gallop was only a mile and a quarter; he might not be able to stay the additional quarter.
- Extract from : « Thoroughbreds » by W. A. Fraser
- The deck was crowded and additional passengers embarked at every stop.
- Extract from : « The Black Bag » by Louis Joseph Vance
- Then will you sign a little contract to which we will add an additional clause?
- Extract from : « My Double Life » by Sarah Bernhardt
- This would necessitate the construction of 240 additional miles of road.
- Extract from : « The Railroad Question » by William Larrabee
- Harte himself doubtless had additional reasons for writing it.
- Extract from : « An Essay on Satire, Particularly on the Dunciad » by Walter Harte
- Now, I am going to give you thirty additional hands, and send you after her.'
- Extract from : « The Pirate and The Three Cutters » by Frederick Marryat
- At these additional particulars, Claude sat absolutely speechless.
- Extract from : « His Masterpiece » by Emile Zola
- He says that of the existence of additional satellites he has no doubt.
- Extract from : « Sir William Herschel: His Life and Works » by Edward Singleton Holden
Antonyms for additional
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019