Synonyms for substantialness
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : suhb-stan-shuhl|
|Phonetic Transcription : səbˈstæn ʃəl|
Top 10 synonyms for substantialness
Définition of substantialnessOrigin :
- mid-14c., "ample, sizeable," from Old French substantiel (13c.), from Latin substantialis "having substance or reality, material," from substantia (see substance). Meaning "existing, having real existence" is from late 14c.
- As in palpability : noun tangibility
- As in tactility : noun tangibility
- As in tangibility : noun touchableness
- As in tangibleness : noun tangibility
- As in touchableness : noun tangibility
- The substantialness of its structure gave rise to rumors that he was preparing a fortress for ulterior aims.
- Extract from : « Christopher Columbus and How He Received and Imparted the Spirit of Discovery » by Justin Winsor
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019