Synonyms for manifestation
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : man-uh-fuh-stey-shuh n, -fe-|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˌmæn ə fəˈsteɪ ʃən, -fɛ-|
Top 10 synonyms for manifestation
Définition of manifestationOrigin :
- early 15c., "action of manifesting; exhibition, demonstration," from Late Latin manifestationem (nominative manifestatio), noun of action from past participle stem of Latin manifestare (see manifest (adj.)). Meaning "an object, action, or presence by which something is made manifest" is from 1785. The spiritualism sense is attested from 1853.
- noun exhibition, proof
- How can I help seeing so much beauty and sweetness as the manifestation of God?
- Extract from : « The Conquest of Fear » by Basil King
- Humility, like the artistic, acceptance of all experiences, is merely a mode of manifestation.
- Extract from : « De Profundis » by Oscar Wilde
- It is a manifestation of the Eternal Grace, and never has it overpowered me so energetically as now.
- Extract from : « The Dream » by Emile Zola
- The manifestation of Him must "gravitate inwards" on the soul.
- Extract from : « A Dish Of Orts » by George MacDonald
- For "conditions" do not determine life; they only favor its manifestation.
- Extract from : « Life: Its True Genesis » by R. W. Wright
- There was nothing for it after this manifestation but to turn and march towards the sea.
- Extract from : « Hellenica » by Xenophon
- We do not mean good taste in relation to any one manifestation of it.
- Extract from : « Continental Monthly, Vol. III, No IV, April 1863 » by Various
- But this is only a manifestation of human nature as we find it in every field.
- Extract from : « Creating Capital » by Frederick L. Lipman
- This was only a manifestation of his extremely refined cleverness.
- Extract from : « Within the Tides » by Joseph Conrad
- This oblivion may have been the manifestation of an all-wise Almighty.
- Extract from : « Garrison's Finish » by W. B. M. Ferguson
Antonyms for manifestation
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019