Synonyms for liableness
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : lahy-uh-bil-i-tee|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˌlaɪ əˈbɪl ɪ ti|
Top 10 synonyms for liableness Other synonyms for the word liableness
- cup of tea
- shot in the dark
- thing for
Définition of liablenessOrigin :
- 1790, originally a term in law; "condition of being legally liable;" see liable + -ity. General sense is from 1809; meaning "thing for which one is liable" is first attested 1842. Related: Liabilities.
- As in proclivity : noun inclination, tendency
- As in risk : noun chance taken
- Innumerable illustrations may be given of the liableness of men to moral error.
- Extract from : « Slavery » by William E. Channing
Antonyms for liableness
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019