Synonyms for openness
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : oh-puh n|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈoʊ pən|
Top 10 synonyms for openness
Définition of opennessOrigin :
- Old English opennes; see open (adj.) + -ness.
- noun openmindedness
- noun exposure
- Perhaps he has something of his father's Irish openness of manner as well.
- Extract from : « In the Valley » by Harold Frederic
- But has she had the candour, the openness, to acknowledge that love?
- Extract from : « Clarissa, Volume 3 (of 9) » by Samuel Richardson
- Openness of mind will do much, but there must be the seeing eye behind it.
- Extract from : « James Boswell » by William Keith Leask
- This lack of transparency and openness is ever the result of sin.
- Extract from : « The Calvary Road » by Roy Hession
- But, for pity's sake, let there be perfect clearness and openness, monsieur.
- Extract from : « The Queen's Necklace » by Alexandre Dumas pre
- Not for an instant could that delusion live with Elsa's openness.
- Extract from : « The King's Mirror » by Anthony Hope
- No advantage will be taken on either side; but all shall be openness and love.
- Extract from : « The Witch of Salem » by John R. Musick
- There is an openness that does not even spare the writer himself.
- Extract from : « A Sketch of the Life of the late Henry Cooper » by William Cooper
- I shall not be sorry, for they distinguish his openness and conciseness.
- Extract from : « Curiosities of Literature, Vol. 1 (of 3) » by Isaac D'Israeli
- The first factor to be considered in France is its openness to attack.
- Extract from : « The Story of the Great War, Volume I (of 8) » by Various
Antonyms for openness
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019