Synonyms for accountableness
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : uh-koun-tuh-buh l|
|Phonetic Transcription : əˈkaʊn tə bəl|
Top 10 synonyms for accountableness Other synonyms for the word accountableness
- call of duty
- due bill
- good faith
Définition of accountablenessOrigin :
- "answerable," literally "liable to be called to account," c.1400 (mid-14c. in Anglo-French); see account (v.) + -able. Related: Accountably.
- As in liability : noun answerability, responsibility
- As in obligation : noun responsibility
- As in openness : noun exposure
- As in susceptibleness : noun exposure
- As in vulnerability : noun exposure
- As in vulnerableness : noun exposure
- As in duty : noun moral obligation
- It is the foundation of all rights and obligations, and of all accountableness; and the notion of it is fixed and precise.
- Extract from : « Human Personality and its Survival of Bodily Death » by Frederick W. H. Myers
- He made them under the full and solemn impression of his accountableness to mankind, and the God of nations.
- Extract from : « Discussion on American Slavery » by George Thompson
Antonyms for accountableness
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019