Synonyms for admissibility
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : ad-mis-uh-buh l|
|Phonetic Transcription : ædˈmɪs ə bəl|
Top 10 synonyms for admissibility
Définition of admissibilityOrigin :
- 1763, from admissible + -ity.
- As in fitness : noun appropriateness
- The next requisite for the admissibility of a hypothesis is its sufficiency.
- Extract from : « The Critique of Pure Reason » by Immanuel Kant
- He was cheerfully helpless and sociably indifferent; ready to preside with a smile even at a discussion of his own admissibility.
- Extract from : « The Tragic Muse » by Henry James
- Logic is the architect of this region, and for it there is no limit to the admissibility of hypotheses.
- Extract from : « The Mystery of Space » by Robert T. Browne
- I shall not discuss the admissibility of these stamps into a collection, although opinion is divided.
- Extract from : « Harper's Young People, February 15, 1881 » by Various
- If there is some question about admissibility of the charted enlargements, it is well to prepare an extra uncharted set.
- Extract from : « The Science of Fingerprints » by Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Not a little doubt had been felt by the court when deliberating upon the admissibility of the testimony of the old negro.
- Extract from : « The Storm Centre » by Charles Egbert Craddock
- The same disposition to construe everything in favor of the faith governed the admissibility of witnesses of evil character.
- Extract from : « A History of The Inquisition of The Middle Ages; volume I » by Henry Charles Lea
- Bob didnt know quite what was the law governing the admissibility of testimony in a case like his.
- Extract from : « Nothing But the Truth » by Frederic S. Isham
- For even those writers who maintain the admissibility of pacific blockade assert that vessels of third States cannot be seized.
- Extract from : « International Law. A Treatise. Volume II (of 2) » by Lassa Francis Oppenheim
- England has adopted a simple and concise law on admissibility of testimony of handwriting experts.
- Extract from : « Disputed Handwriting » by Jerome B. Lavay
Antonyms for admissibility
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019