Synonyms for adequacy
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : ad-i-kwuh-see|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈæd ɪ kwə si|
Top 10 synonyms for adequacy
Définition of adequacy
- noun ability, competency in some
- Reardon made the only answer possible, and felt the thrill of his own adequacy.
- Extract from : « The Prisoner » by Alice Brown
- Has anything arisen to disprove the adequacy of correspondence?
- Extract from : « The World I Live In » by Helen Keller
- Perhaps but for the three days' rain he might have got away without a doubt as to his adequacy.
- Extract from : « The Reef » by Edith Wharton
- He felt the adequacy of this life as a determiner of the eternal destiny of all men.
- Extract from : « India, Its Life and Thought » by John P. Jones
- Ultimately there is no adequacy, we are all weighed in the balance and found wanting.
- Extract from : « First and Last Things » by H. G. Wells
- Our concept of Reality must be symmetrical, or fail of adequacy.
- Extract from : « Beauty and the Beast » by Stewart A. McDowall
- Adequacy and destructiveness of armament are strictly relative terms.
- Extract from : « The Fruits of Victory » by Norman Angell
- The conception of adequacy revealed in the replies must have been equally various.
- Extract from : « English Poor Law Policy » by Sidney Webb
- She looked about her, indeed, with a certain appreciation of its coziness and adequacy.
- Extract from : « Clark's Field » by Robert Herrick
- But the reason of this adequacy in story contains in itself her greatest triumph.
- Extract from : « The English Novel » by George Saintsbury
Antonyms for adequacy
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019