Synonyms for aerodynamics
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : air-oh-dahy-nam-iks|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˌɛər oʊ daɪˈnæm ɪks|
Définition of aerodynamicsOrigin :
- 1837, from aero- "air" + dynamics.
- As in aviation : noun flying an aircraft; study of flying aircraft
- It was about this time that he began his experiments in "aerodynamics."
- Extract from : « The Age of Invention » by Holland Thompson
- We had classes everyday on engines, aerodynamics, and air craft identification.
- Extract from : « The Biography of a Rabbit » by Roy Benson
- The development of a new forage harvester based on principles of aerodynamics uncovered by missile engineers is another example.
- Extract from : « The Practical Values of Space Exploration » by Committee on Science and Astronautics
- He knew very little about the laws of aerodynamics, about stress and strain and factors of safety.
- Extract from : « The Romance of Aircraft » by Lawrence Yard Smith
Words or expressions associated with your search
- aero dynamic
- aero space-medicine
- aerobic fitness
- aerobic shoe
- aerosol bomb
- aerosol can
- aerosol container
- aerosol dispenser
- aerospace medicine
- aerospace science
- aerospace technology
- more aerobic
- most aerobic
Most wanted synonyms
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019