Synonyms for aerosol
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : air-uh-sawl, -sol|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈɛər əˌsɔl, -ˌsɒl|
Top 10 synonyms for aerosol Other synonyms for the word aerosol
Définition of aerosolOrigin :
- 1919, from aero- "air" + first syllable in solution. A term in physics; modern commercial application is from 1940s.
- As in spray : noun fine mist
- As in spray can : noun dispenser of fine spray
- A drop or so of the aerosol on the skin is enough, I understand.
- Extract from : « Damned If You Don't » by Gordon Randall Garrett
- She flinched and misted a cloud of aerosol capsicum ahead of her.
- Extract from : « Makers » by Cory Doctorow
- Solvents and aerosol sprays also decrease the heart and respiratory rates, and impair judgment.
- Extract from : « What Works: Schools Without Drugs » by United States Department of Education
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019