Synonyms for accedence
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : ak-seed|
|Phonetic Transcription : ækˈsid|
Top 10 synonyms for accedence
Définition of accedenceOrigin :
- early 15c., from Latin accedere "approach, enter upon," from ad- "to" (see ad-) + cedere "go, move" (see cede). Latin ad- usually became ac- before "k" sounds. Related: Acceded; acceding.
- As in acceptance : noun belief in goodness of something
- As in accession : noun agreement
- As in capitulation : noun giving in
- Memorandum:—he struck-out above halfe of the accedence, and wrote new instead.
- Extract from : « Brief Lives (Vol. 2 of 2) » by John Aubrey
Antonyms for accedence
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019