Synonyms for shenanigans
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : shuh-nan-i-guh n|
|Phonetic Transcription : ʃəˈnæn ɪ gən|
Top 10 synonyms for shenanigans Other synonyms for the word shenanigans
Définition of shenanigansOrigin :
- see shenanigan.
- noun mischief
- We played luck too; we never had no shenanigans, a-stealin' a man's money.
- Extract from : « Slave Narratives: a Folk History of Slavery in the United States From Interviews with Former Slaves. » by Work Projects Administration
- Your shenanigans probably chipped a little off the price I had to pay, so I ought to be grateful to you.
- Extract from : « Murder in the Gunroom » by Henry Beam Piper
- And with such a sign to go by, there must've been shenanigans goin' on to make things go wrong!
- Extract from : « Attention Saint Patrick » by William Fitzgerald Jenkins
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019