Synonyms for monkey business
|Grammar : Noun|
Top 10 synonyms for monkey business
Définition of monkey business
- noun shenanigans
- You girls have been up to some monkey business, and I want to know.
- Extract from : « Eve to the Rescue » by Ethel Hueston
- His monkey business may cost us the race, thought Tom, a bit angrily.
- Extract from : « The Eight-Oared Victors » by Lester Chadwick
- My men have you covered and you have no chance for any monkey business.
- Extract from : « The Ranger Boys Outwit the Timber Thieves » by Claude A. Labelle
- If he starts any monkey business you can put a quick stop to it.
- Extract from : « The Clock Strikes Thirteen » by Mildred A. Wirt
- Yes, we know all about you, and any monkey business on your part, overboard you go!
- Extract from : « The Story of a Strange Career » by Anonymous
- Does any critter hyar suspect thar'd been any monkey business with thet thar young gent?
- Extract from : « Frank Merriwell's Bravery » by Burt L. Standish
- You'd better not try any monkey business with me, because Uncle Sam's right on the job.
- Extract from : « Under Fire For Servia » by Colonel James Fiske
- I caught the drift, and tried to look as if we were up to some monkey business as we slipped out of the room.
- Extract from : « Let'em Breathe Space » by Lester del Rey
- He said the brigade commander was a strict disciplinarian, and wouldn't put up with any monkey business.
- Extract from : « How Private George W. Peck Put Down The Rebellion » by George W. Peck
- "I'm not trying to do any monkey business at all," Ferdy cried with a great show of righteous indignation.
- Extract from : « The Competitive Nephew » by Montague Glass
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019