Synonyms for paperhanger
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : pey-per-hang-er|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈpeɪ pərˌhæŋ ər|
Définition of paperhanger
- As in counterfeiter : noun forger
- Buying rolls of paper at the paperhanger's, she set about papering every closet in the house.
- Extract from : « The Manxman » by Hall Caine
- By the time the attic was cleared and the paperhanger at work, she had forgotten the matter.
- Extract from : « Regiment of Women » by Clemence Dane
- You can 'ave a pair of paperhanger's tressels and boards for that matter.'
- Extract from : « The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists » by Robert Tressell
- Though strictly a paperhanger by trade, he could be plasterer too when he liked.
- Extract from : « Man and Wife » by Wilkie Collins
- You have to do so many kinds of work in examples, that it's hard to remember whether you're a farmer or a paperhanger.
- Extract from : « The Cinder Pond » by Carroll Watson Rankin
- He was beautifully curved and his black preacher uniform looked as if it had been put on him by a paperhanger.
- Extract from : « At Good Old Siwash » by George Fitch
- All of which the paperhanger listened to in thoughtful silence and then told a tale.
- Extract from : « Leaves from a Field Note-Book » by J. H. Morgan
Words or expressions associated with your search
- bouncing paper
- hand walking papers
- identification papers
- music paper
- negotiable paper
- newspaper account
- newspaper article
- newspaper person
- newspaper writing
- on paper
- pad of paper
- paper clip
- paper copy
- paper currency
- paper fastener
- paper money
- paper pulp
- paper pusher
- paper shuffler
- paper shuffling
- paper tiger
- paper trail
- pen and paper
- piece of paper
- put on paper
- put pen to paper
- putting pen paper
- putting pen to paper
- rag paper
- sign papers
- walking papers
Most wanted synonyms
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019