Synonyms for paperback
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : pey-per-bak|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈpeɪ pərˌbæk|
Top 10 synonyms for paperback Other synonyms for the word paperback
- vade mecum
Définition of paperbackOrigin :
- 1899, from paper (n.) + back (n.). Adjective paper-backed attested from 1888.
- As in novel : noun fictional book
- As in book : noun published document
- This book is available in both a hardcover and paperback edition.
- Extract from : « The Loom of Youth » by Alec Waugh
- He realized that the kid had a paperback book stuck in the waistband of his bangbanger shorts, which was unusual.
- Extract from : « Makers » by Cory Doctorow
- Since 1946 he has been editor of a publishing house specializing in paperback books.
- Extract from : « The Secret of the Ninth Planet » by Donald Allen Wollheim
Antonyms for paperback
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019