Synonyms for intelligence agent
|Grammar : Noun|
Top 10 synonyms for intelligence agent
Définition of intelligence agent
- As in secret agent : noun spy
- As in agent provocateur : noun secret agent
- "He's also a British intelligence agent," Bradley said, grinning.
- Extract from : « The Caves of Fear » by John Blaine
- The Russian Intelligence agent shook her head, and made a faint gesture.
- Extract from : « Dave Dawson on the Russian Front » by R. Sidney Bowen
- White, the Intelligence Agent, had galloped on in front of all with a few boys, and rode first into the Kloof.
- Extract from : « Two Years on Trek » by Louis Eugne du Moulin
- We will immediately comb the record of every intelligence agent involved in the last shakedown.
- Extract from : « First on the Moon » by Jeff Sutton
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019