Synonyms for troublemaker
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : truhb-uhl-mey-ker|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈtrʌb əlˌmeɪ kər|
Top 10 synonyms for troublemaker Other synonyms for the word troublemaker
Définition of troublemakerOrigin :
- also trouble-maker, 1843, from trouble (n.) + maker.
- noun person who causes a problem
- We don't know whether you're working for him or not, but you're a troublemaker.
- Extract from : « A World is Born » by Leigh Douglass Brackett
- Throw that anchor overboard, Wally, and Ill tinker with the troublemaker.
- Extract from : « The Motor Girls at Camp Surprise » by Margaret Penrose
- In such cases, Investigations had stepped in and the Martian or Earthling troublemaker had been sent to the rare-earth mines.
- Extract from : « Blind Spot » by Bascom Jones
- Brownie was a troublemaker, Brownie talked too much, Brownie philosophized in a world that ridiculed philosophy.
- Extract from : « Derelict » by Alan Edward Nourse
- And she was in the church yet, a troublemaker sometimes, and a disturber of spiritual peace—but still there.
- Extract from : « Moriah's Mourning and Other Half-Hour Sketches » by Ruth McEnery Stuart
- Yet the bloody shirt lingered long as a troublemaker, and was invoked by both parties.
- Extract from : « Marse Henry (Vol. 2) » by Henry Watterson
- Well, I can hardly be called a troublemaker, and you had a pretty peaceful time with me.
- Extract from : « Creditors; Pariah » by August Strindberg
Antonyms for troublemaker
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019