Synonyms for insignificancy
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : in-sig-nif-i-kuh n-see|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˌɪn sɪgˈnɪf ɪ kən si|
Top 10 synonyms for insignificancy
Définition of insignificancy
- noun indifference
- When, by them, Administration is convinced of its insignificancy, they are soon to be convinced of their own.
- Extract from : « Thoughts on the Present Discontents » by Edmund Burke
- What matter its importance or its insignificancy, so that it be just.
- Extract from : « History of the Girondists, Volume I » by Alphonse de Lamartine
- When, by them, administration is convinced of its insignificancy, they are soon to be convinced of their own.
- Extract from : « The Works of the Right Honourable Edmund Burke, Vol. I. (of 12) » by Edmund Burke
- For my part, I could not contain myself; and notwithstanding my insignificancy, I could not help telling him my thoughts.
- Extract from : « Dangerous Connections, v. 1, 2, 3, 4 » by Pierre Choderlos de Laclos
- On arriving at the spot, it was distressing to observe the insignificancy of the place, with regard to such a melancholy event.
- Extract from : « Confessions of an Etonian » by I. E. M.
- The nation looked upon him as a deserter, and he shrunk into insignificancy and an earldom.
- Extract from : « Familiar Quotations » by John Bartlett
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019