Synonyms for disinterest
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : dis-in-ter-ist, -trist|
|Phonetic Transcription : dɪsˈɪn tər ɪst, -trɪst|
Top 10 synonyms for disinterest
Définition of disinterest
- noun apathy
- noun fairness
- “Oh,” she said, with all the tonelessness of disinterest, and went on with her stitching.
- Extract from : « The Mutiny of the Elsinore » by Jack London
- In all his dealings with this country, he showed his generosity and disinterest.
- Extract from : « Revolutionary Reader » by Sophie Lee Foster
- She made the word twice its length, and filled it with disinterest.
- Extract from : « The Black Moth » by Georgette Heyer
- He did not wait to see more, but passed on with all evidences of disinterest in this lowly abode.
- Extract from : « Merton of the Movies » by Harry Leon Wilson
- At the mention of Jeffard's name, Constance borrowed the mask of disinterest, and laid her commands on Bartrow.
- Extract from : « The Helpers » by Francis Lynde
- Before them, Clarens' disinterest had gradually become absorbed attention.
- Extract from : « Take the Reason Prisoner » by John Joseph McGuire
- She thought of Ruth Holland, gave up the worn pretense of disinterest and let herself go in thinking of her.
- Extract from : « Fidelity » by Susan Glaspell
Antonyms for disinterest
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019