Synonyms for high society
|Grammar : Noun|
Top 10 synonyms for high society
Définition of high society
- noun fashionable society
- So farewell, Katy, we're due to burst into high society tonight.
- Extract from : « Her Father's Daughter » by Gene Stratton-Porter
- And was she to start in life by thinking that a hell was high society?
- Extract from : « Davenport Dunn, Volume 1 (of 2) » by Charles James Lever
- I'll be getting you into high society some day if you're good.
- Extract from : « Carl and the Cotton Gin » by Sara Ware Bassett
- Artists and poets are invited to all the fêtes of high society.
- Extract from : « Harper's New Monthly Magazine, Vol. 3, July, 1851 » by Various
- It was true that this satisfaction was felt only by high society.
- Extract from : « Mexico » by Susan Hale
- "I see you're flyin' in high society these days," he began, in a whisper.
- Extract from : « To Him That Hath » by Leroy Scott
- This is another case of a Puritan name that got into high society.
- Extract from : « Curiosities of Puritan Nomenclature » by Charles W. Bardsley
- He was at home in high society, and not less so among the lowly.
- Extract from : « Reminiscences, 1819-1899 » by Julia Ward Howe.
- There are just lots of them in high society, just as weary as you.
- Extract from : « Carmen Ariza » by Charles Francis Stocking
- But child-marriages were the real curse of medieval home-life in high society.
- Extract from : « Chaucer and His England » by G. G. Coulton
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019