Synonyms for beautiful people
|Grammar : Noun|
Top 10 synonyms for beautiful people
Définition of beautiful people
- noun wealthy fashionable people
- It is no wonder that the Greeks became the most beautiful people in the world.
- Extract from : « Mal Moule » by Ella Wheeler Wilcox
- I think she was as beautiful as most beautiful people, and to Kipps she was altogether beautiful.
- Extract from : « Kipps » by H. G. Wells
- It is like beautiful people—who are usually so singularly unbeautiful.
- Extract from : « Of All Things » by Robert C. Benchley
- Throughout the rows of beautiful people, the mumbling increased.
- Extract from : « The Beautiful People » by Charles Beaumont
- Beautiful people, with great golden eyes and scarlet tunics.
- Extract from : « Felony » by James Causey
- I always loved young and beautiful people, and so did my husband.
- Extract from : « The Story Of Waitstill Baxter » by By Kate Douglas Wiggin
- I like looking at geniuses, and listening to beautiful people.
- Extract from : « An Ideal Husband » by Oscar Wilde
- He heard singing, too, such as fairies make; and he saw some beautiful people, such as those fairies whom he had brought with him.
- Extract from : « Mopsa the Fairy » by Jean Ingelow
- He got up and slowly walked onward until near sunset, thinking of nothing but the beautiful people of the Mirage.
- Extract from : « A Little Boy Lost » by W. H. Hudson
- Beautiful people are thrilling to me, and Mrs. MacNairn has always seemed more so than any one else.
- Extract from : « The White People » by Frances Hodgson Burnett
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019