Synonyms for buildup
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : bild-uhp|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈbɪldˌʌp|
Top 10 synonyms for buildup Other synonyms for the word buildup
Définition of buildup
- noun development; accumulation
- Of course it was another piece of callow whistling in the dark, but it was a buildup, too.
- Extract from : « The Planet Strappers » by Raymond Zinke Gallun
- But information about the precise results of their ordinary use and their buildup in nature accumulates very slowly.
- Extract from : « The Nation's River » by United States Department of the Interior
Antonyms for buildup
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019