Synonyms for advantageousness
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : ad-vuh n-tey-juh s|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˌæd vənˈteɪ dʒəs|
Top 10 synonyms for advantageousness
Définition of advantageousnessOrigin :
- 1590s, formed in English from advantage, or else from French avantageux (15c.), from avantage (see advantage). Related: Advantageously; advantageousness.
- As in utility : noun serviceableness
- As in opportunism : noun expediency
- As in expediency : noun appropriateness
- As in expediency/expedience : noun appropriateness; worth
- Sardinia was this, that, and the other of advantageousness, and the Sardi were decent people.
- Extract from : « Sea and Sardinia » by D. H. Lawrence
- And why need I speak of the advantageousness, the common participation in which, according to the definition, makes a people?
- Extract from : « The City of God, Volume II » by Aurelius Augustine
- On this depends the advantageousness of intensive agriculture (high farming) in every higher stage of civilization.
- Extract from : « Principles of Political Economy, Vol. II » by William Roscher
- The three forms differ not in the power of the sovereign, but in their advantageousness.
- Extract from : « The World's Greatest Books--Volume 14--Philosophy and Economics » by Various
Antonyms for advantageousness
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019