Synonyms for adorableness
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : uh-dawr-uh-buh l, uh-dohr-|
|Phonetic Transcription : əˈdɔr ə bəl, əˈdoʊr-|
Top 10 synonyms for adorableness Other synonyms for the word adorableness
Définition of adorablenessOrigin :
- 1610s, from French adorable, from Latin adorabilis "worthy of worship," from adorare (see adore). Weakened sense of "delightful, charming" is recorded from 1710. Related: Adorably; adorableness.
- As in pulchritude : noun beauty
- As in beauty : noun physical attractiveness
- Why should she have prettiness, and adorableness, and the lyric gift, and such abounding confident youth?
- Extract from : « Leonora » by Arnold Bennett
Antonyms for adorableness
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019