Synonyms for unadaptable
|Grammar : Adj|
|Spell : uh-dap-tuh-buh l|
|Phonetic Transcription : əˈdæp tə bəl|
Top 10 synonyms for unadaptable Other synonyms for the word unadaptable
- set in one's ways
- stand one's ground
Définition of unadaptableOrigin :
- 1800, from adapt + -able.
- As in inflexible : adj stubborn
- As in inelastic : adj unflexible
- As in inalterable : adj inflexible
- The Thoracic employer, who always wants things done instantly, is maddened by the slow, unadaptable Osseous employee.
- Extract from : « How to Analyze People on Sight » by Elsie Lincoln Benedict and Ralph Paine Benedict
- And not only was he ill-informed—that was true of Mr. Lloyd George also—but his mind was slow and unadaptable.
- Extract from : « The Economic Consequences of the Peace » by John Maynard Keynes
- But he had proved himself incompetent, unadaptable, a stick, a pedantic incapable.
- Extract from : « The Half-Hearted » by John Buchan
- I am too stiffened by work, unskilled in travel, too unadaptable to begin again elsewhere.
- Extract from : « The Far Horizon » by Lucas Malet
Antonyms for unadaptable
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019