Synonyms for remodel
|Grammar : Verb|
|Spell : ree-mod-l|
|Phonetic Transcription : riˈmɒd l|
Top 10 synonyms for remodel Other synonyms for the word remodel
Définition of remodelOrigin :
- 1789, from re- "back, again" + model (v.). Related: Remodeled; remodeling.
- verb reconstruct
- Hubertine had taken up the shears to remodel one of the pieces of vellum.
- Extract from : « The Dream » by Emile Zola
- Watch and remodel details if any distortion attends the drying process.
- Extract from : « Taxidermy » by Leon Luther Pray
- It is to remodel the arm, for I don't think you can mend it; but you 'll see it yourself.
- Extract from : « The Fortunes Of Glencore » by Charles James Lever
- It would be absurd to remodel them artificially after a pattern.
- Extract from : « Psychotherapy » by Hugo Mnsterberg
- We have recalled L'Etre Supreme; we must now remodel this corrupted world.
- Extract from : « Zanoni » by Edward Bulwer Lytton
- In reality it is because they do not know how to remodel them.
- Extract from : « Meccania » by Owen Gregory
- He did so, and after some years was able to purchase and remodel a house in the Hamidiyeh.
- Extract from : « Silver Chimes in Syria » by W. S. Nelson
- I regret to say that the story will not do, and it would be as well for you not to attempt to remodel it.
- Extract from : « The Fiction Factory » by John Milton Edwards
- At the same time, the Parliament resolved to remodel its army.
- Extract from : « A History of England » by Charles Oman
- He then induced the king to remodel the patent so as to make its provisions exclusive.
- Extract from : « How Music Developed » by W. J. Henderson
Antonyms for remodel
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019