Synonyms for nonexistence
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : non-ig-zis-tuh ns|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˌnɒn ɪgˈzɪs təns|
Définition of nonexistence
- noun nothingness
- The world has too long been imposed upon by ridiculous attempts to vilify atheists, and show their nonexistence.
- Extract from : « Watson Refuted » by Samuel Francis
- Another difficulty is the question of the existence or nonexistence of the western towers.
- Extract from : « Bell's Cathedrals: The Cathedral Church of St. Paul » by Arthur Dimock
- A medical examination in 1883 revealed the nonexistence of piles and the presence of hernia.
- Extract from : « A Compilation of the Messages and Papers of the Presidents » by Grover Cleveland
- Betwixt unity and number there can be no medium; no more than betwixt existence and nonexistence.
- Extract from : « A Treatise of Human Nature » by David Hume
Words or expressions associated with your search
Most wanted synonyms
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019