Synonyms for aggregated
|Grammar : Verb|
|Spell : adjective, noun ag-ri-git, -geyt; verb ag-ri-geyt|
|Phonetic Transcription : adjective, noun ˈæg rɪ gɪt, -ˌgeɪt; verb ˈæg rɪˌgeɪt|
Top 10 synonyms for aggregated Other synonyms for the word aggregated
Définition of aggregatedOrigin :
- c.1400, from Latin aggregatum, neuter past participle of aggregare (see aggregate (adj.)). Related: Aggregated; aggregating.
- verb combine into a collection
- If the bacilli are aggregated into clumps, positive reaction.
- Extract from : « The Elements of Bacteriological Technique » by John William Henry Eyre
- On both poles of the main axis a bunch of six to eight aggregated larger conical spines, about as high as a single chamber.
- Extract from : « Report on the Radiolaria Collected by H.M.S. Challenger During the Years 1873-1876, First Part: Porulosa (Spumellaria and Acantharia) » by Ernst Haeckel
- Collections in churches on Sunday, June 9th, aggregated $15,000 more.
- Extract from : « History of the Johnstown Flood » by Willis Fletcher Johnson
- The novels of Kyokutei Bakin aggregated more than two hundred.
- Extract from : « Japan » by Various
- Up to 1886 the bonded indebtedness of the city has aggregated the sum of $345,000.
- Extract from : « Fifty Years In The Northwest » by William Henry Carman Folsom
- The struggle for existence has been the center around which these have aggregated.
- Extract from : « Studies in the Out-Lying Fields of Psychic Science » by Hudson Tuttle
- The council of the tribe is composed of the aggregated gentile councils.
- Extract from : « Sex and Society » by William I. Thomas
- Thus the first British field force landed in France aggregated about 94,000 men, including the extra Cavalry division.
- Extract from : « America's War for Humanity » by Thomas Herbert Russell
- In this latter science it is very usually untrue that the aggregated parts are equal to the whole.
- Extract from : « Masterpieces of Mystery In Four Volumes » by Various
- Pliny declared that to the creation of vast latifundia (aggregated estates) Italy owed its downfall.
- Extract from : « Black and White » by Timothy Thomas Fortune
Antonyms for aggregated
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019