Synonyms for aftertaste
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : af-ter-teyst, ahf-|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈæf tərˌteɪst, ˈɑf-|
Top 10 synonyms for aftertaste Other synonyms for the word aftertaste
Définition of aftertaste
- As in taste : noun flavor of some quality
- As in side effect : noun adverse or unwanted secondary effect
- He had known nightmares before; none of them had left this aftertaste.
- Extract from : « Voodoo Planet » by Andre Norton
- The aftertaste of Selma had been bitter, but the small, sharp flurry at the Godwin house left them no longer feeling so bitter.
- Extract from : « Ride Proud, Rebel! » by Andre Alice Norton
- Thus she comforted herself before the aftertaste of Miss von Schwertfeger's late visits was dispelled by new dreams of happiness.
- Extract from : « The Song of Songs » by Hermann Sudermann
- Not for her home in the Vicolo: this everlasting love-making with its aftertaste of stale sugar had turned her sick of Padua.
- Extract from : « Little Novels of Italy » by Maurice Henry Hewlett
Antonyms for aftertaste
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019