Synonyms for afterlight
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : af-ter-lahyt, ahf-|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈæf tərˌlaɪt, ˈɑf-|
Top 10 synonyms for afterlight
- crepuscular light
- early evening
- last phase
Définition of afterlight
- As in revision : noun change; rewriting
- As in twilight : noun onset of darkness at end of day
- But it was evening now and the valley beneath us was brimmed up with the glow of the afterlight.
- Extract from : « The Golden Road » by Lucy Maud Montgomery
- Alppain had set, but the whole northern sky was plunged into the minor key by its afterlight.
- Extract from : « A Voyage to Arcturus » by David Lindsay
- My conduct, as well as yours, when we look at it calmly in an afterlight, was quite extraordinary.
- Extract from : « Castle Craneycrow » by George Barr McCutcheon
Antonyms for afterlight
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019