Synonyms for affluently
|Grammar : Adv|
|Spell : af-loo-uh nt or, often, uh-floo-|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈæf lu ənt or, often, əˈflu-|
Top 10 synonyms for affluently
Définition of affluentlyOrigin :
- mid-15c., "flowing," from Middle French affluent (14c.) or directly from Latin affluentem (nominative affluens) "flowing toward, abounding, rich, copious," present participle of affluere "flow toward," from ad- "to" (see ad-) + fluere "to flow" (see fluent).
- As in abundantly : adv plentifully
- As in opulently : adv richly
- Never was an historian so readily and so affluently supplied!
- Extract from : « Homes and Haunts of the Most Eminent British Poets, Vol. I (of 2) » by William Howitt
- But scarcely anywhere do we find this wonder-working grace so affluently described.
- Extract from : « The Expositor's Bible: Ephesians » by G. G. Findlay
Antonyms for affluently
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019