Synonyms for affaire
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : a-fer da-moor|
|Phonetic Transcription : a fɛr daˈmur|
Top 10 synonyms for affaire
Définition of affaire
- As in extramarital affair : noun illicit sexual relationship
- As in affair : noun illicit sexual relationship
- She will not marry, she will not have an affaire, yet she longs for the intimate companionship of a man.
- Extract from : « Possessed » by Cleveland Moffett
- He jumped up, pointed to the page, and cried out, "Voila mon affaire!"
- Extract from : « Lord Kelvin » by Andrew Gray
- The Affaire Dreyfus was used by all parties to achieve their particular aims.
- Extract from : « My Memoirs » by Marguerite Steinheil
- I did not think an affaire du coeur could be so serious; but now I know it.
- Extract from : « In the Van; or, The Builders » by John Price-Brown
- She went, and of course did not return, and so the affaire closed.
- Extract from : « Dumas' Paris » by Francis Miltoun
- An "affaire d'honneur" originated from this, and the parties met this morning.
- Extract from : « The South-West » by Joseph Holt Ingraham
- The documents of the Affaire des poisons form more than 1300 pages of the Archives de la Bastille, and they are not complete.
- Extract from : « Louis XIV and La Grande Mademoiselle » by Arvede Barine
- Weell you for myself de condescension to have dat you weell be one friend to one affaire d'honneur?
- Extract from : « Love in a Cloud » by Arlo Bates
- Nor has she the half-redeeming greatness in evil of her somewhat younger sister Iza in Affaire Clémenceau.
- Extract from : « A History of the French Novel, Vol. 2 » by George Saintsbury
- Well then, gentlemen, the man of arms demanded, what is your pleasure that we should do in the affaire Rosenstein?
- Extract from : « The Spirit of the Links » by Henry Leach
Antonyms for affaire
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019