Synonyms for aeonian
|Grammar : Adj|
|Spell : ee-oh-nee-uh n|
|Phonetic Transcription : iˈoʊ ni ən|
Top 10 synonyms for aeonian
Définition of aeonian
- As in round-the-clock : adj continual
- As in unremitting : adj continual
- As in continual : adj constant, incessant
- If the days of Genesis mean indefinite periods of aeonian duration, how is the seventh day of rest to be understood?
- Extract from : « Creation and Its Records » by B.H. Baden-Powell
- And, afterwards, the new spiritual state will probably be an improvement—Aeonian evolution through all the spheres.
- Extract from : « Psychical Miscellanea » by J. Arthur Hill
- His soul had moved amid similar evocations in some aeonian past, whence now the sand was being cleared away.
- Extract from : « Four Weird Tales » by Algernon Blackwood
Antonyms for aeonian
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019