Synonyms for uninterrupted
|Grammar : Adj|
|Spell : in-tuh-ruhp-tid|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˌɪn təˈrʌp tɪd|
Top 10 synonyms for uninterrupted Other synonyms for the word uninterrupted
Définition of uninterruptedOrigin :
- c.1600, from un- (1) "not" + past participle of interrupt. Related: Uninterruptedly.
- adj continuing; unbroken
- All night long the troops were pouring in in an uninterrupted stream.
- Extract from : « The Downfall » by Emile Zola
- If only he could find time for six months' uninterrupted work!
- Extract from : « The Education of Eric Lane » by Stephen McKenna
- Their progress was steady for some time, uninterrupted by ill luck of any kind.
- Extract from : « When the West Was Young » by Frederick R. Bechdolt
- For perhaps five minutes the cheerful fire crackled on uninterrupted.
- Extract from : « The Harbor of Doubt » by Frank Williams
- On and on Jim went in uninterrupted, almost breathless silence.
- Extract from : « The Spoilers of the Valley » by Robert Watson
- Cassy had seen him go and had seen too uninterrupted hours in the music-room.
- Extract from : « The Paliser case » by Edgar Saltus
- Uninterrupted, they marched to within a few hundred yards of Prospect Hill.
- Extract from : « The Long Roll » by Mary Johnston
- Up to this time his career had been an uninterrupted success.
- Extract from : « The Story of the Upper Canada Rebellion, Volume 1 » by John Charles Dent
- This will insure the uninterrupted 60 use of the thin register to the lowest note.
- Extract from : « The Child-Voice in Singing » by Francis E. Howard
- The uninterrupted use of drugs is an enforced privilege of every citizen.
- Extract from : « The Status Civilization » by Robert Sheckley
Antonyms for uninterrupted
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019