Synonyms for admiringly
|Grammar : Adv|
|Spell : ad-mahyuh r-ing|
|Phonetic Transcription : ædˈmaɪər ɪŋ|
Top 10 synonyms for admiringly
Définition of admiringly
- As in gratefully : adv appreciatively
- As in lovingly : adv tenderly
- Then he wiped the rein with his coat tail and looked at it admiringly.
- Extract from : « Thoroughbreds » by W. A. Fraser
- "He's got the eye with him this time," said Cousin Egbert admiringly.
- Extract from : « Ruggles of Red Gap » by Harry Leon Wilson
- Mr Haredale glanced at him—not fondly or admiringly—smiled, and held his peace.
- Extract from : « Barnaby Rudge » by Charles Dickens
- In secularities it is always Evu who initiates, and Tara admiringly follows.
- Extract from : « Lotus Buds » by Amy Carmichael
- "He had to," said she, with an admiringly dramatic simplicity.
- Extract from : « The Prisoner » by Alice Brown
- "I don't see how you can talk to her that way," said Peggy admiringly.
- Extract from : « Three Margarets » by Laura E. Richards
- "The Irish possess a keen sense of honour," said he admiringly.
- Extract from : « The O'Ruddy » by Stephen Crane
- As she drove away to-day the squire looked after her admiringly.
- Extract from : « Lippincott's Magazine, Vol. 22, September, 1878 » by Various
- "And art a rare hand at compounding it," replied Mary admiringly.
- Extract from : « Standish of Standish » by Jane G. Austin
- "Potts is always equal to the occasion," Sir Penthony remarks, admiringly.
- Extract from : « Molly Bawn » by Margaret Wolfe Hamilton
Antonyms for admiringly
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019