Synonyms for adjunctive
|Grammar : Adj|
|Spell : uh-juhngk-tiv|
|Phonetic Transcription : əˈdʒʌŋk tɪv|
Top 10 synonyms for adjunctive
Définition of adjunctive
- As in collateral : adj indirect, secondary
- The rendering of it is not an adjunctive performance, not a mere extraneous decoration.
- Extract from : « Browning and the Dramatic Monologue » by S. S. Curry
- Some adjunctive therapies lend themselves very well to use by individuals on their own.
- Extract from : « When You Don't Know Where to Turn » by Steven J. Bartlett
Antonyms for adjunctive
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019