Synonyms for addlepated
|Grammar : Adj|
|Spell : ad-l-pey-tid|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈæd lˌpeɪ tɪd|
Top 10 synonyms for addlepated
- come apart
- fouled up
- mixed up
- not with it
- out to lunch
- shook up
- shot to pieces
- spaced out
- taken aback
- thrown off balance
Définition of addlepated
- As in bird-brained : adj giddy
- As in muddle-headed : adj confused
- He wrote to Zio Giacomo, who said he was an addlepated and clot-headed imbecile.
- Extract from : « The Devourers » by Annie Vivanti Chartres
- Seems to me you're an addlepated young fellow for a detective.
- Extract from : « In the Onyx Lobby » by Carolyn Wells
- Not only was he direfully cursing the trio, but also the addlepated Medcroft and his own addlepated self.
- Extract from : « The Husbands of Edith » by George Barr McCutcheon
- Seldom have I read such a ridiculous, solemn, addlepated Joseph Surface of a thing.
- Extract from : « The Real Gladstone » by J. Ewing Ritchie
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019