Synonyms for abidingness
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : uh-bahy-ding|
|Phonetic Transcription : əˈbaɪ dɪŋ|
Top 10 synonyms for abidingness
Définition of abidingnessOrigin :
- late 14c., "enduring," present participle adjective from abide (v.).
- As in constancy : noun fixedness
- The room, the house, the race were hers forever; she had learned the abidingness of what is real.
- Extract from : « Tiverton Tales » by Alice Brown
- The reality and abidingness of our existence is ground for our experience, nothing more.
- Extract from : « Know the Truth; A critique of the Hamiltonian Theory of Limitation » by Jesse H. Jones
- The surety, the surety, the inner surety, the confidence in the abidingness of love: that was what she wanted.
- Extract from : « The Rainbow » by D. H. (David Herbert) Lawrence
Antonyms for abidingness
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019