Antonyms for non-participation
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : non-pahr-tis-uh-pey-shuh n|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˌnɒn pɑrˌtɪs əˈpeɪ ʃən|
Definition of non-participation
- As in avoidance : noun eluding; preventing
- "Yes," said Gordon, with the indifference that comes from non-participation.
- Extract from : « With Edged Tools » by Henry Seton Merriman
- The anarchists, holding to their cardinal principle of non-participation in elections, vigorously dissented.
- Extract from : « Paris and the Social Revolution » by Alvan Francis Sanborn
- Yet certainly there is nothing here to show directly the non-participation of Pelasgians in the games.
- Extract from : « Studies on Homer and the Homeric Age, Vol. 1 of 3 » by W. E. Gladstone
- If Incredulity is dead, Non-participation reigns in its stead, and Discontent is prime minister!
- Extract from : « The Grandissimes » by George Washington Cable
Synonyms for non-participation
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019