Synonyms for unbelieving
|Grammar : Adj|
|Spell : uhn-bi-lee-ving|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˌʌn bɪˈli vɪŋ|
Top 10 synonyms for unbelieving Other synonyms for the word unbelieving
Définition of unbelieving
- adj skeptical
- McGuire stopped where he stood to follow it with unbelieving eyes.
- Extract from : « Astounding Stories of Super-Science, November, 1930 » by Various
- The Emperor knows of it, and they know of it in Europe, in unbelieving Europe'—thought he.
- Extract from : « Father Sergius » by Leo Tolstoy
- We sat hushed and unbelieving in that terrible, deathlike silence.
- Extract from : « The Floating Island of Madness » by Jason Kirby
- But all were alike cynical, cold, unbelieving, and even insulting.
- Extract from : « Christopher Columbus and His Monument Columbia » by Various
- The strength of the Prophet is within him thus to smite the unbelieving pigs.
- Extract from : « The Sea-Hawk » by Raphael Sabatini
- Into such blindness does God permit the unbelieving to fall.
- Extract from : « The Epistles of St. Peter and St. Jude Preached and Explained » by Martin Luther
- He read it again, unbelieving, for this shouldn't be Grant Street, but Marshall.
- Extract from : « The Street That Wasn't There » by Clifford Donald Simak
- The Hunters had blinked at them, unbelieving, with their weapons held at ready.
- Extract from : « The Link » by Alan Edward Nourse
- Ye have seen that though great be the numbers of the unbelieving, they must ever fail.
- Extract from : « Life of Schamyl » by John Milton Mackie
- Love is so blind, and shy, and unbelieving, the poets tell us.
- Extract from : « Eventide » by Effie Afton
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019