Synonyms for senescence
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : si-nes-uh nt|
|Phonetic Transcription : sɪˈnɛs ənt|
Top 10 synonyms for senescence Other synonyms for the word senescence
Définition of senescenceOrigin :
- 1690s, from senescent + -ence. Related: Scenescency (1660s).
- noun old age
- Senescence, Alzheimer's disease: Senescence is associated with aging.
- Extract from : « When You Don't Know Where to Turn » by Steven J. Bartlett
- Metchnikoff309 has furnished the scientific facts for our understanding of senescence.
- Extract from : « The Organism as a Whole » by Jacques Loeb
- But we must make further studies before we can answer the question whether our senescence can be ameliorated.
- Extract from : « The World's Greatest Books - Volume 15 - Science » by Various
- How it may be some years hence, when this cure for senescence has become a commonplace, I do not pretend to say.
- Extract from : « Black Oxen » by Gertrude Franklin Horn Atherton
- "Senescence and rejuvenescence" is another sonorous explanation that does not explain, used by Minot, Engelmann, and Hansen.
- Extract from : « The Ethics of Medical Homicide and Mutilation » by Austin O'Malley
Antonyms for senescence
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019