Synonyms for pushover
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : poo sh-oh-ver|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˈpʊʃˌoʊ vər|
Top 10 synonyms for pushover Other synonyms for the word pushover
Définition of pushoverOrigin :
- also push-over, 1900 of jobs or tasks; 1922 of persons (bad boxers and easy women), from push (v.) + over (adv.).
- noun something or someone easily influenced
- Of course, him having been places and seen and done things, I was a pushover for him.
- Extract from : « Hookers » by Richard F. Mann
- But Frank Brooks wasn't full of knockout drops this time, and with a clear head he was no pushover.
- Extract from : « Deadly City » by Paul W. Fairman
Antonyms for pushover
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019