Synonyms for nonappearance
|Grammar : Noun|
|Spell : non-uh-peer-uh ns|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˌnɒn əˈpɪər əns|
Top 10 synonyms for nonappearance Other synonyms for the word nonappearance
Définition of nonappearance
- As in absence : noun state of not being present
- As in hooky : noun cut
- The lightkeeper's nonappearance began to worry him a trifle.
- Extract from : « The Woman-Haters » by Joseph C. Lincoln
- The nonappearance of these supernatural beings in the present day, may be fairly ascribed to the decay of the learned languages.
- Extract from : « The Mirror of Taste, and Dramatic Censor, Vol. I, No. 5, May 1810 » by Various
- It hurt him to think that his captain would set his nonappearance down to carelessness, and so it had been in a way.
- Extract from : « Frank Armstrong at College » by Matthew M. Colton
- Both are classified as a whorl and referenced to a loop to take care of the rare contingency of nonappearance.
- Extract from : « The Science of Fingerprints » by Federal Bureau of Investigation
- There had been a good deal of talk and excitement over the nonappearance in Meander of the man who drew the first chance.
- Extract from : « Claim Number One » by George W. (George Washington) Ogden
- The nonappearance of the mysterious riders was suspicious, for if their intentions were friendly they would have come boldly on.
- Extract from : « The Trail Horde » by Charles Alden Seltzer
- Vaguely hoping that he would sanction my nonappearance at the finals, I related my embarrassing unpreparedness.
- Extract from : « Autobiography of a YOGI » by Paramhansa Yogananda
Antonyms for nonappearance
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019