Synonyms for never-ending
|Grammar : Adj|
|Spell : nev-er-en-ding|
|Phonetic Transcription : ˌnɛv ərˈɛn dɪŋ|
Top 10 synonyms for never-ending Other synonyms for the word never-ending
Définition of never-endingOrigin :
- also neverending, 1660s, from never + present participle of end (v.).
- adj continual, unceasing
- First her sense of sight, with her never-ending interest in her dear little toes!
- Extract from : « The Woman Thou Gavest Me » by Hall Caine
- War, never-ending, exterminating war, is all the boon I ask.
- Extract from : « Ferdinand De Soto, The Discoverer of the Mississippi » by John S. C. Abbott
- Not another steamer did I see, save the never-ending torpedo-boats.
- Extract from : « Danger! and Other Stories » by Arthur Conan Doyle
- The never-ending surprise of her presence filled me with delight.
- Extract from : « A Daughter of the Middle Border » by Hamlin Garland
- We have their text-books of surgery and they are a never-ending source of surprise.
- Extract from : « Old-Time Makers of Medicine » by James J. Walsh
- English gold is flowing in a never-ending stream into our country.
- Extract from : « Mr. Grex of Monte Carlo » by E. Phillips Oppenheim
- It was a never-ending agony of long hours and muscle-straining work.
- Extract from : « The White Desert » by Courtney Ryley Cooper
- October 14th seemed a never-ending day for those in the Redoubt.
- Extract from : « The Sherwood Foresters in the Great War 1914 - 1919 » by Captain W. C. C. Weetman
- The never-ending gloom of the weird twilight grew on his nerves.
- Extract from : « Terry » by Charles Goff Thomson
- Forget the never-ending discussions of what qualifies as art and what does not.
- Extract from : « The Civilization of Illiteracy » by Mihai Nadin
Antonyms for never-ending
Based on : Thesaurus.com - Gutenberg.org - Dictionary.com - Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2019